Your drive takes you across the equator to Mbarara, where you stop for lunch. Continue on to queen Elizabeth National park for the night. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
This Park was originally called Lake George Game Reserve. Bird watchers will delight in the over 540 recorded species found in the park. In the morning, visit the bird hide on Mweya peninsula. You may also spot Cormorants, Goliath Herons, Sacred Ibis and Fish Eagles. This afternoon boat cruise on Kazinga Channel will give you a close up view of the abundant hippos found in the channel. Dinner and overnight at the safari lodge.
A full day drive in the shadow of the mountains of the moon takes you to Murchison Fall national park. Dinner and overnight at Para Lodge.
Covering almost 4000sq.km, Murchison falls is the largest and perhaps the most beautiful park in Uganda. The waters of the Nile River form two cascading falls of about 50metres. This morning game drive will reveal elephants. Enjoy a Nile river cruise, watch for hippos and crocodiles. Dinner and overnight at Para Lodge.
Game viewing from the water gives you a different perspective today. As you cruise from Para to the base of the falls, you will likely see elephants, buffalos and waterbucks along the banks. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
As you leave, drive to the top of Murchison Falls to experience the full power of the falls. Return to Entebbe for a day at leisure. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
- Peak Season: 16 Dec 2010 – 31 March 2011; 01 July – 15 Dec 2011
- High season: 01 – 30 June 2011
- Low Season: 01 April – 31 May 2011
- All Park entrance fees in the game reserves and National Parks.
- Experienced English Speaking driver-guide.
- 24/7 Flying Doctors emergency evacuation to the nearest hospital.
- All road transportation and Game drives using custom made Safari Minibus fitted with a two way radio communication and a pop-up roof for enhanced photography.
- All meals as specified in our itinerary.
- Full board Accommodation while on safari
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure.
- Bottled drinking water while on game-drive.
- All items of a personal nature such as tobacco, laundry, phone calls etc
- Tips and drinks/beverages.
- Any Other Items not mentioned above
- Medical/Travel Insurance.