Day 1: Tsavo West
Morning pick up from your hotel. Drive along Mombasa-Nairobi Highway to Tsavo West National Park arriving in Kilaguni Lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive follows, including a visit to the Mzima Springs. Dinner and overnight at Serena Kilaguni Lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo West-Amboseli
After breakfast, depart for Amboseli National Park arriving at Amboseli Serena Lodge in time for lunch followed by an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight the lodge.
Day 3: Amboseli
Full day in Amboseli. Morning and afternoon game drives as you enjoy the Mt. Kilimanjaro back-drop. All meals and overnight at Amboseli Serena Lodge.
Day 4: Amboseli-Tsavo East
Early breakfast then depart for Tsavo East National Park. Lunch at Voi Safari Lodge followed by an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Voi Safari Lodge.
Day 5: Tsavo East
Full day in Tsavo East with morning and afternoon game drives. All meals and overnight at Voi Safari Lodge.
Day 6: Tsavo East-Mombasa
Depart after breakfast and drive back to Mombasa arriving by lunch time. Drop at you hotel.
- Peak Season: 16 Dec 2010 – 31 March 2011; 01 July – 15 Dec 2011
- High season: 01 – 30 June 2011
- Low Season: 01 April – 31 May 2011
- All Park entrance fees in the game reserves and National Parks.
- Experienced English Speaking driver-guide.
- 24/7 Flying Doctors emergency evacuation to the nearest hospital.
- All road transportation and Game drives using custom made Safari Minibus fitted with a two way radio communication and a pop-up roof for enhanced photography.
- All meals as specified in our itinerary.
- Full board Accommodation while on safari
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure.
- Bottled drinking water while on game-drive.
- All items of a personal nature such as tobacco, laundry, phone calls etc
- Tips and drinks/beverages.
- Any Other Items not mentioned above
- Medical/Travel Insurance.