Day 1: Mombasa-Tsavo West
Depart Mombasa in the morning and drive along Mombasa-Nairobi Highway to Tsavo West National Park arriving Kilaguni Serena Lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo West
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive including a visit to the Mzima Springs. Return to Kilaguni Lodge for late breakfast, then depart shortly for Amboseli National Park arriving at Amboseli Serena Lodge in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive as you enjoy the Mt. Kilimanjaro back-drop. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 3: Tsavo West-Taita Hills
Early morning pre-breakfast as you view the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro. Return to Serena Lodge for late breakfast and then depart shortly with lunch boxes for Taita Hills arriving in time for a late afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Salt Lick Lodge.
Day 4: Mombasa
Morning game drive before departing for Mombasa to arrive by lunch time. Drop at your hotel.
- Peak Season: 16 Dec 2010 – 31 March 2011; 01 July – 15 Dec 2011
- High season: 01 – 30 June 2011
- Low Season: 01 April – 31 May 2011
- All Park entrance fees in the game reserves and National Parks.
- Experienced English Speaking driver-guide.
- 24/7 Flying Doctors emergency evacuation to the nearest hospital.
- All road transportation and Game drives using custom made Safari Minibus fitted with a two way radio communication and a pop-up roof for enhanced photography.
- All meals as specified in our itinerary.
- Full board Accommodation while on safari
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure.
- Bottled drinking water while on game drive.
- All items of a personal nature such as tobacco, laundry, phone calls etc
- Tips and drinks/beverages.
- Any Other Items not mentioned above
- Medical/Travel Insurance.