Day 1: Mombasa-Tsavo East
Departure from Mombasa will be in the early morning. Arrive Tsavo East and embark on a game drive and a visit of Aruba Dam before lunch at Voi Safari Lodge. An afternoon game drive follows. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo East-Tsavo West
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive. Depart Tsavo East shortly after breakfast for Tsavo West National Park. On entering the park, proceed with a game drive en route to Ngulia Safari Lodge arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive including a visit to Ngulia Rhino Sanctuary. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 3: Tsavo West-Mombasa
Early morning pre-breakfast game drive including a visit to the Mzima Springs. Return to Ngulia Safari Lodge for breakfast. Depart with a game drive en route, stopping for lunch at Lion Hill Zomeni Lodge in Voi before proceeding back to Mombasa arriving late afternoon.
For pick-up and drop off in Diani/South Coast, additional of US$75 per vehicle each way.
Peak Season: 16 Dec 2010 – 31 March 2011; 01 July – 15 Dec 2011
High season: 01 – 30 June 2011
Low Season: 01 April – 31 May 2011
- All Park entrance fees in the game reserves and National Parks.
- Experienced English Speaking driver-guide.
- 24/7 Flying Doctors emergency evacuation to the nearest hospital.
- All road transportation and Game drives using custom made Safari Minibus fitted with a two way radio communication and a pop-up roof for enhanced photography.
- All meals as specified in our itinerary.
- Full board Accommodation while on safari
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure.
- Bottled drinking water while on game drive.
- All items of a personal nature such as tobacco, laundry, phone calls etc
- Tips and drinks/beverages.
- Any Other Items not mentioned above
- Medical/Travel Insurance.