Day 1: Mombasa-Tsavo East
Depart Mombasa in the morning and drive to Tsavo East National Park. Proceed to a game drive via Aruba Dam. After lunch at Tsavo Park Hotel, proceed to Tsavo West National Park entering through Maktau Gate and have a have game en-route to Ziwani Tented Camp. Check in at the camp then have a short night game drive before dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Ziwani Camp-Mombasa
Early morning guided nature walk including a visit to the hippo pool. Depart Ziwani Camp after breakfast with lunch boxes to visit the Mzima Springs where hippos and fish can be seen in crystal clear water. Proceed to Mombasa having lunch on the way. Arrive in the evening.
- Peak Season: 16 Dec 2010 – 31 March 2011; 01 July – 15 Dec 2011
- High season: 01 – 30 June 2011
- Low Season: 01 April – 31 May 2011
- All Park entrance fees in the game reserves and National Parks.
- Experienced English Speaking driver-guide.
- 24/7 Flying Doctors emergency evacuation to the nearest hospital.
- All road transportation and Game drives using custom made Safari Minibus fitted with a two way radio communication and a pop-up roof for enhanced photography.
- All meals as specified in our itinerary.
- Full board Accommodation while on safari
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure.
- Bottled drinking water while on game drive.
- All items of a personal nature such as tobacco, laundry, phone calls etc
- Tips and drinks/beverages.
- Any Other Items not mentioned above
- Medical/Travel Insurance.