Depart from your hotel after lunch and drive to Shimba Hills National Park. Game drive after entry looking for the rare sable antelope and elephants. Dinner and overnight at the Shimba Lodge (the only tree top Hotel at the coast).
Morning nature walks after breakfast. A game drive follows as you come out of the park and proceed to your hotel arriving in time for lunch.
- Peak Season: 16 Dec 2010 – 31 March 2011; 01 July – 15 Dec 2011
- High season: 01 – 30 June 2011
- Low Season: 01 April – 31 May 2011
- All Park entrance fees in the game reserves and National Parks.
- Experienced English Speaking driver-guide.
- 24/7 Flying Doctors emergency evacuation to the nearest hospital.
- All road transportation and Game drives using custom made Safari Minibus fitted with a two way radio communication and a pop-up roof for enhanced photography.
- All meals as specified in our itinerary.
- Full board Accommodation while on safari
- Airport transfer on arrival and departure.
- Bottled drinking water while on game-drive.
• All items of a personal nature such as tobacco, laundry, phone calls etc
• Tips and drinks/beverages.
• Any Other Items not mentioned above
• Medical/Travel Insurance.